Anti-Inflammatory Diet Made Simple
Increase your overall wellness by decreasing inflammation in your body with over 100 delicious recipes featuring anti-inflammatory foods. You've probably heard the term "inflammation" before, but you may not understand how it affects the way you feel every day. By reducing inflammation, your body can function at its full potential and reduce the symptoms of inflammation-caused issues like digestive problems, hormone imbalances, autoimmune diseases, and mood disorders.
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Made Simple makes following an anti-inflammatory diet easy and delicious by introducing the staples of the diet and explaining its benefits. With recipes featuring inflammation-fighting leafy greens, fermented foods, and healthy fats high in Omega-3, you will discover key ingredients that decrease chronic inflammation in your body and improve how you feel every day. Creator of the popular blog What Molly Made, Molly Thompson, brings relief to your plate with delicious recipes like:
• Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
• Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
• Sausage and Sage Pumpkin Pasta Bake
• Turkey Sage Swedish Meatballs with Spinach Cream Sauce
• Roasted Carrot and Lentil Salad with Tahini Dressing
• Very Berry Ginger Smoothie
• And, Maple Stewed Peaches with Coconut Whipped Cream
Boost your lifelong health and diminish everyday symptoms with The Anti-Inflammatory Diet Made Simple.